Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Am Avoiding The Readings

NO!
Nope.
I will not burden you.
I keep typing my views that keep popping up because of my two classes.

I will not.
It has no importance. Why would I want to burden you with it?

No.

It is overshadowing my thoughts.
I won't have it.
You shouldn't have it either.

What's the use of it anyways...
All you can do with it is burden someone else.

I admit I find deep conversations very interesting, but what's the point. What good does it do?

It's like in the book I have been reading for the whole summer (literally, it's really good *I took my time*...I need to return this book to my English teacher...)

Actually...It's similar
The Lion feels superior than all the other lions because of his high intellect. Though he failed on knowing how to be a lion and was secluded and made fun of and always became the outcast....

Maybe people like deep conversations to feel superior....
It is nice to know the meaning of it all, but then you have to take in account of the different aspects of all these other things...

All I know is that people need (have this need) to believe in something.
Belief can't not exist.

Aww...my posts have been failing me lately...I'm sorry. Maybe tomorrow...

There's always tomorrow. :)

Do I ever make sense with words...?... I don't know. It just comes out....

*Realization!* Like when I play something and then someone will ask to play it again, but the problem is I don't remember!! It just comes & right now I am forcing it... :/

That was a pointless realization...



No comments:

Post a Comment